1. You are important enough to ask and you are blessed enough to receive back.
2. The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.
3. Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others.
4. You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.
5. Simply put, you believe that things or people make you unhappy, but this is not accurate. You make yourself unhappy.
6. Our lives are a sum total of the choices we have made.
7. There’s nothing wrong with anger provided you use it constructively.
8. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
9. Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
10. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
11. Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.
12. You can never get enough of what you don’t want.
13. You’ll see it when you believe it.
14. The fact that you are willing to say, ‘I do not understand, and it is fine,’ is the greatest understanding you could exhibit.
15. Thoughts are mental energy; they’re the currency that you have to attract what you desire. Learn to stop spending that currency on thoughts you don’t want.
16. Dream and you shall become.
17. When you’re just like everybody else, you’ve nothing to offer other than your conformity.
18. I’ve learned over the years that when I go to that place of passion within me, there’s no force in the universe that can interfere with my completing a project.
19. Conflict cannot survive without your participation.
20. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
21. Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.
22. It’s never crowded along the extra mile.
23. Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it.
24. You are doomed to make choices. This is life’s greatest paradox.
25. Freedom means you are unobstructed in living your life as you choose. Anything less is a form of slavery.